Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
- APPLICATION FORM, including your contact information;
- TRANSCRIPT (current unofficial transcript);
- SHORT STATEMENT (One page or less) explaining why you are interested in the program, what you hope to get out of it, and describing your academic and non-academic interests.
- 2 RECOMMENDATION LETTERS: One has to come from a CESTA faculty and the other from any faculty member who can discuss your potential to successfully complete a research project.
Completed applications should be sent electronically to Clifford.Louime@FAMU.edu and should be received on or before July 15, 2010. Successful applicants will be notified by August 1, 2010. Students, who do not receive initial offers, will be wait-listed for future opportunities. Students, who are invited to participate in the Program, must submit a written acceptance or rejection of the offer by sending an e-mail to the Program Director at Clifford.firstname.lastname@example.org , by 5:00 pm July 15, 2010. The first class is scheduled to meet on August 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM in Room 107 of the Perry-Paige Building for orientation.
- Electronic versions of the application forms can also be downloaded below.
Download Application: RESEARCH AND EXTENSION SCHOLAR PROGRAM APPLICATION PACKAGE