- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- APPLICATION FORM, including your contact information;
- TRANSCRIPT (current unofficial transcript);
- SHORT STATEMENT (One page or less) explaining why you are interested in the program, what you hope to get out of it, and describing your academic and non-academic interests.
- 2 RECOMMENDATION LETTERS: One has to come from a CESTA faculty and the other from any faculty member who can discuss your potential to successfully complete a research project.
Completed applications should be sent electronically to Clifford.Louime@FAMU.edu and should be received on or before July 15, 2010. Successful applicants will be notified by August 1, 2010. Students, who do not receive initial offers, will be wait-listed for future opportunities. Students, who are invited to participate in the Program, must submit a written acceptance or rejection of the offer by sending an e-mail to the Program Director at Clifford.email@example.com , by 5:00 pm July 15, 2010. The first class is scheduled to meet on August 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM in Room 107 of the Perry-Paige Building for orientation.
- Electronic versions of the application forms can also be downloaded below.
Download Application: RESEARCH AND EXTENSION SCHOLAR PROGRAM APPLICATION PACKAGE