- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Research
- » Center for Viticulture and Small Fruit Research
- » Program Areas
- » Viticulture and Product Development
Viticulture and Product Development
The unit conducts research and provide service in the area of best vineyard management and production practices for warm climate grapes. The research focuses on evaluating the health benefits of American native grapes and the impact of trellis systems and management practices such as pruning, spacing and rootstock performance on yield and fruit quality of muscadine and Florida hybrid grapes.
Dr. Violeta Tsolova – Program Leader: 850-412-7394 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. James Obuya – Research Associate: 850-412-5195 email@example.com