- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Research
- » Center for Viticulture and Small Fruit Research
- » Program Areas
- » Vineyard and Small Fruit Field Management
Vineyard and Small Fruit Field Management
The management unit is responsible for the physical upkeep of all field research and extension/outreach activities. The group is headed by a farm manager and provides technical assistance and support to scientist and students in the establishment and maintenance of the experimental plots.