- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Research
- » Center for Viticulture and Small Fruit Research
- » Program Areas
- » Grape Genetics and Breeding
Grape Genetics and Breeding
The development of new and improved grape cultivars is critical for the continuous growth of Florida’s grape and wine industry. The unit conducts research using both classical breeding and biotech approach to develop new cultivars. The Center maintains the largest collection of muscadine and bunch grape (Florida hybrids) germplasm to support its breeding program.