- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
Grape Biotechnology and Proteomics
The unit conducts biochemical and molecular research to identify genetic marker that will help in the development of disease tolerant bunch grapes for Florida growers. Researchers are working on isolating and characterizing the transcripts of proteins from xylem and leaves, and genetic markers relating to disease tolerance, water-stress, ripening, and nutraceutical characteristics of muscadine and Florida Bunch grape.
Dr. Mehboob Sheikh - Program Leader: 850-412-5189 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Devaiah Kambiranda – Research Associate: 850-412-5190 email@example.com
Dr. Prasad Reddy Mula - Research Associate: 850-412-5190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Anse Kaplan - Lab Technician: 850-412-5191 email@example.com