- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Research
- » Center for Viticulture and Small Fruit Research
- » Program Areas
- » Fruit and Vegetable IPM Program
Fruit and Vegetable IPM Program
The unit focuses on research and introduction variety trials of fruit and vegetable crops for commercial and home garden use. The program evaluates cultivar adaptability and production practices including IPM under North Florida environmental conditions. Some of the crops in the program are blueberries, nectarine, peach, plum, apple, pear, oriental persimmon, Chinese chestnut, citrus, fig and seasonal vegetables.
Mr. Gohar Umar - Research Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Jose Jeminez - Field Assistant