- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
Extension and Outreach
A major component of the Center activities is its extension and outreach program. The faculty and staff work closely with the state viticulture and horticulture industry and assist growers by providing new relevant scientific information and hands on training. The Center conducts on site visits, workshops on pruning, vineyard establishment and management practices year around.