Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
N’guessan hopes to introduce students and educators to the findings on her book to support further scientific research on the topic.
Entomology prepares individuals to seek positions in State and Federal agencies or private businesses that concern themselves with various entomological activities...
Center for Biological Control
The Mission of the Center is to…. generate, apply and transfer innovative, ecologically based solutions to pest problems affecting agriculture, natural resources, and human health while developing the human capacity for continued future innovation...
Mission and Goals
The Center has a multipurpose mission, namely, to conduct research and provide service that will promote the development of a viable viticulture industry in Florida. Our expanded mission includes service and assistance to small minority farmers to enhance small-scale production agriculture in North Florida.
- Develop new and improved muscadine and bunch grape cultivars with superior characteristics for Florida
- Improve the disease tolerance of Florida grapes
- Develop sound vineyard management practices and production of clean vines for Florida grape growers
- Improve the marketability and consumption of Florida grapes, wines, selected small fruits, and vegetables
- Promote and facilitate student recruitment and youth development in the College of Agriculture and Food Sciences