- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
About Agricultural Research
The Research Program component of CAFS serves to enrich and broaden the knowledge and research base in agriculture, food and engineering technology to benefit the citizens of Florida, the nation and the world. The program goals are:
- To conduct basic and applied research in agriculture, food and engineering technology;
- To conserve and protect natural resources and the environment;
- To develop alternative sustainable agricultural systems for improving farm profitability; and
- To enhance rural development programs while maintaining an adequate, high quality, safe and affordable food supply.
Research Program provides support to the Teaching as well as the Cooperative Extension Program through innovative projects and research studies which address critical issues and are need driven. The main goal is to benefit our stakeholders, i.e., students, small/limited resource farmers, consumers, agricultural producers and agricultural industry at- large.
Dr. Stephen Leong
1740 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32307