College Programmers:

*Note* College programmers in a ddition to filling out the forms under the "Form List" need to fill out the below forms. 

FSU/TCC Students

**Note* FSU and TCC students must complete a Co-Op form in order to take classes at FAMU. If this is your first semester useing the CO-Op program you must provide FAMU with a copy of your immunization record from your home university. 

General Information:

  • When reading "How to Fill Out Paperwork" pay special attention to DO NOT SIGN sections 
  • While building your academic grad plan pay special attention to NROTC requirments for scholarship students.  An overview of required course can be found at: