- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » International Agriculture Programs
- » Farmer To Farmer
- » Volunteer Opportunities
- » Other Opportunities
- » Packaging and Labeling Specialist
Packaging and Labeling Specialist
Date Posted: August 20, 2010
Posting Deadline: Anytime
Inferior packaging and labeling in Haiti often prohibits producers from being able to reach their potential in sales. Since poor quality packaging is a great setback for Haitian products, this volunteer will begin a series of market studies and observations to help vendors develop a sustainable solution to their packaging problems.
By the end of this visit:
- The groups at hand will have selected their potential products and a study of the quality of current products will have been conducted
- All possible packaging will be listed
- Available packaging options will be piloted
- The volunteer and the vendor will decide on the best packaging
Desired Volunteer Qualification(s):
The volunteer should have extensive knowledge and experience with the packaging of starch, meats, jams, jellies, etc.
How to Apply: Please complete and submit the FAMU FTF Volunteer Application to the FTF Program staff.