- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » International Agriculture Programs
- » Academic Programs
- » FIPSE/EU U.S-Atlantis Excellence in Mobility Program
- » Study in Austria
Study in Austria
This United States (US) Fund for the Improvement of Post Secondary Education (FIPSE) and the European Union (EU) Consortium offers a concentration in international agriculture which explores consumer needs for safe high quality food products. The main objective of this project is to ensure a closer collaboration for teaching and curriculum development among partner institutions, as well as, raise awareness of societal issues. This program is structured by a core of both new, existing and updated courses. Students will study a broad range of approaches to produce, add-value, market and trade in safe high quality food products. Students will also participate in language programs with pre and post exchange language assessments in English, Frence and German.
This grant program has expired. Student stipends are no longer available: However, students are encouraged to participate in the bi-lateral exchange program through their own funding or other external sources of funding.