Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
- » International Agriculture
- » Office of International Agriculture Programs
- » International Academic Programs and Study Abroad
International Academic Programs and Study Abroad
The College of Agriculture and Food Sciences (CAFS) is committed to the globalization of the curricula in agriculture and food sciences. The CAFS provides internationalized courses, semester study in Europe and short-term study to South Africa programs. A minor in International Agriculture and Food Studies is pending university approval.
- Minor in International Agriculture and Food Studies (pending)
- AGG 4420 Global Seminar: Biotechnology, Global Responsibility, International Trade, Regulatory Policy
- AGR 4905 Special Problems in Agronomy/Study Abroad in South Africa
- U.S. - E.U. Atlantis Mobility Program
- U.S. - Brazil Mobility Program