Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
N’guessan hopes to introduce students and educators to the findings on her book to support further scientific research on the topic.
Entomology prepares individuals to seek positions in State and Federal agencies or private businesses that concern themselves with various entomological activities...
Center for Biological Control
The Mission of the Center is to…. generate, apply and transfer innovative, ecologically based solutions to pest problems affecting agriculture, natural resources, and human health while developing the human capacity for continued future innovation...
- Professor, 2009-present, Florida A&M University
- Associate Professor, July, 2006 – present, Florida A&M University
- Assistant Professor (tenure-track), Oct., 2000 – June, 2006. Florida A & M University.
- Assistant Professor (non-tenure), Oct., 1998 - October, 2000. Florida A & M University.
- Research Associate, Oct. 1996 – October 1998. Florida A&M University.
- Chair, ASA-CSSA-SSSA Minority Committee, 2009 - present
- President, Southeastern Region Soil Physics Group, 2008 - present
- Secretary, Southeastern Region Soil Physics Group, 2006 - present
- Editor - Water Quality Newsletter, Florida A&M University. 1999 - 2001
- Faculty Senator - Florida A&M University Faculty Senate. 2001 – 2003.
- Member, Intellectual Property Committee, Florida A& M University, 2003 - present
- Member, Biomedical Research Committee, Florida A& M University, 2003 - present
- Member, College of Engineering Sciences, Technology and Agriculture Graduate Program Committee. 2002-present.
- Member, Technology Committee, Florida A&M University.
- Consulting Volunteer in the Republic of South Africa, 2004. Teach small farmers about agricultural business, bookkeeping and farm management on a Farmer-to-Farmer Program (USAID).
- Member, Program Planning Committee. 2001-2002. Association of Natural Resource Extension Professionals (ANREP). 3rdNatural Resource Extension Professionals Conference: Revolutionizing or Evolutionizing Extension Programming? June 2-5, 2002.
- USDA Extension Consultant in the Republic of South Africa. 2000. Represented USDA as an Irrigation Specialist to train South Africa Extension Officers in a USA/South Africa Bilateral Commission.
- Academic Director - School for International Training, Vermont. 1994 -1995.
- Visiting researcher at Centro Internacional de Agricultura Tropical (CIAT), Cali - Colombia (1986).
- Head, Research agronomist, Tanzania Agricultural Research Organization (TARO). 1985-1987.
- Agricultural Extension Officer, 1980-81. Ministry of Agriculture, Tanzania.
- Teacher, 1978. Uru High School, Moshi-Tanzania.