Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
Peer Reviewer Of Others
- Review of National Science Foundation Proposal: Hyperaccumulation of Arsenic in Fern ($ 2,500,000).
- JEQ manuscript Q98-322 entitled Transport of Ammonium and Nitrate in a Sandy Entisol: Comparison of Field Measurements and Model Simulations@ by S. Paramasivam, A.K. Alva and A. Fares. (From Associate Editor-J. Eviron. Qual.).
- JEQ manuscript Q-97-1 entitled ASensitivity of Minnesota glacial outwash soils to nitrate leaching using the CERES-Maize model@ by X.P. Pang, S.C. Gupta, J.F. Moncrief, C.J. Rosen, and H.H. Cheng. (From Associate Editor-J. Environ.Qual.).
- Proposal Reviewer for USDA-CSREES: USDA Tribal College Research Grant Program (2005).
- Wild Rice Ecosystem Recovery and Dynamics (DUNS # 879171015)
- The Aquatic Invasive Plant Species Entry Points Research Projecr (DUNS # 10-670-2558)
- Woolly elm aphid control during the establishment of juneberry (DUNS # 097896120)
- Monitoring the Microclimate of the Menominee Forest (DUNS # 956-801-608)
- Development of a sensitive assay to measure uranium (DUNS # 080648561)
- Impact of Devils Lake Outlet on Sheyene River Ecosystem (DUNS # 128663556)
- Shellfish Research and Technology Transfer to Tribal Entities (DUNS # 612456475-7389)
- Prescribed Fire as an Ecosystem management tool and its effect on culturally sensitive plants (DUNS # 113488399)
- Application of Greenhouse Forage Production on Tribal Lands (DUNS # 84-646-8027)
- REVIEW OF FLORIDA=S GENERIC STATE MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR PESTICIDES (From Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services).
- Review document on the ABest Management Practices for Agrichemical Handling and Farm Equipment Maintenance@ (From Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services).
- INTERNAL REVIEW OF PRELIMINARY STUDY IN TANZANIA by FAMU/FSU College of Engineering titled, AAffordable Biocomposites for Structural Engineering Applications@. (From Dr. Primus V. Mtenga - FAMU/FSU College of Engineering).
- Evaluation of LEACHM to Simulate Nitrogen Transport in a Sand Soil Profile by S. Paramasivam, A.K. Alva and A. Fares. (From Dr. Ali Fares - University of Florida).