Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
N’guessan hopes to introduce students and educators to the findings on her book to support further scientific research on the topic.
Entomology prepares individuals to seek positions in State and Federal agencies or private businesses that concern themselves with various entomological activities...
Center for Biological Control
The Mission of the Center is to…. generate, apply and transfer innovative, ecologically based solutions to pest problems affecting agriculture, natural resources, and human health while developing the human capacity for continued future innovation...
- Distinguished Scholar Award by the European Journal of Scientific Research, 2005
- Rising Star Award, in recognition to research, teaching and service. School of Graduate Studies and Research, Florida A&M University, 2003.
- Teaching Excellence Award. College of Engineering Sciences, Technology and Agriculture, Florida A&M University. 2003.
- Certificate of Appreciation as a Research Mentor. Science Exploration and Enhancement Center, Florida A&M University, 2005.
- Certificate of Appreciation by the Center for Equity and Cultural Diversity: FAMU CESTA – Water Matters: FAMU Reach Out Day 2004.
- Certificate of Recognition as a Faculty Senator, FAMU Faculty Senate, 2004
- Paul Robin Harris Award, University of Florida, 1996. Recognition of outstanding quality in agronomic research reflecting concerns for the environment.
- Mentor’s Service Award, Florida A & M University, 1999. In recognition of exemplary guidance as a mentor to students in research in the College of Engineering Sciences, Technology and Agriculture (CESTA).
- Certificate of Appreciation Training Undergraduate Research Scholars (honor students) to prepare for graduate school. Florida A & M University. 2001.
- Certificate of Appreciation for an outstanding presentation in Sustainable Agriculture, Office of International Programs, Florida A & M University. 2000.