- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
About FAMU Farm
The Florida A & M University Farm is located in the North Florida District of Gadsden County near the Florida-Georgia State line. It consist of more than 100 acres of farm, pines, lakes and animal research labs. A spacious conference center overlooks acres of pecan trees and picket fences. It is home to all type of animals including goats, pigs and horses. The farm is open daily and is available for tours upon request. The FAMU Farm is operated by the School of CESTA Cooperative Extension Programs. A Veterinary Technology Program and a Small Ruminant Program is also housed at the Farm.