- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
Family Resource Management
FAMILY RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The goal of the program is to:
· Help program participants learn to make healthy food choices for the whole family, prepare delicious safe food, and make money resources go further.
· Promote individual, family, and community well-being and economic security.
Focus areas include:
· Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) – hyperlink to new page
· Personal and Family Financial Management
· Food Safety
FAMU Cooperative Extension Family Resource Management Program provides workshops and educational seminars, exhibits, demonstrations, publications, newsletters, media articles, home and office consultations and volunteer training programs.
Family Resource Management programs are delivered to anyone needing non-formal educational information. Programs can be scheduled at the request of groups, and can be designed to target specific information for the audience.
Cooperative Extension Program
College of Agriculture & Food Sciences
Florida A&M University
215 Perry-Paige Building South
Tallahassee, Florida 32307