- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Cooperative Extension Program
- » Agriculture
- » Marketing
- » Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship
Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship
Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship is a collaborative training program with the New North Florida Cooperative designed to enhance youth capacity in agricultural entrepreneurship, work ethic and effective team work.
Group training and active skill building activities include:
- Business planning
- Market development
- Agricultural production and crop management
- Value-added processing
- Accessing and managing financial resources
- Distribution logistics
- Workplace ethics and appropriate workplace behavior
- Effective team work