- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
Publications and Other Resources
- MKT-1 Cooperatives & Producer Groups
- MKT-2 Market Development for Small-Scale Farm Operations
- MKT-3 Marketing for the Farm Business
- MKT-4 Tips for Successful Marketing
ALTERNATIVE MARKET DEVELOPMENT
- MKT-5 Sharing Good Nutrition
- MKT-6 Facilitating a School Market
- MKT-7 Cultivating Schools in a Local Market for Small-Scale Farmers
- MKT-8 Farm to School: A Regional Marketing Model
- MKT-9 Church-Supported Agriculture
- MKT-10 Marketing Alternatives for Specialty Crops
- Farm to School (brochure)
- Innovative Marketing Opportunities For Small Farmers: Local Schools as Customers
- "Taking it to the Next Level: Success of Small Vegetable Co-Op Leads to a Network of Similar Co-Ops" - Rural Cooperatives - pp 18-23
FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- FM-1 On the Road to Successful Farming: The Decision-Making Process
- FM-2 On the Road to Successful Farming: Developing a Farm Plan
- FM-3 Facts About Record Keeping
- FM-4 Farm Financial Management
- FM-5 Organizing a Farm Record Keeping System
- FM-6 Record Keeping for Smal-Scale Farm Operators
- FM-7 Importance of Good Records For Tax Purposes