Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
- » Cooperative Extension Program
- » Agriculture and Natural Resources
- » Marketing and Agribusiness Management
- » Marketing
- » Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship
Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship
Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship is a collaborative training program with the New North Florida Cooperative designed to enhance youth capacity in agricultural entrepreneurship, work ethic and effective team work.
Group training and active skill building activities include:
- Business planning
- Market development
- Agricultural production and crop management
- Value-added processing
- Accessing and managing financial resources
- Distribution logistics
- Workplace ethics and appropriate workplace behavior
- Effective team work