- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Cooperative Extension Program
- » Agriculture and Natural Resources
- » Marketing and Agribusiness Management
- » Marketing
- » Projects and Outreach
Projects and Outreach
Marketing and Farm Business Management - Training and assistance provided in specific topics and issues including alternative marketing strategies, farm planning, farm financial management, enterprise development and alternative production practices, and risk management education.
Farm to School - Farm to School involves helping schools incorporate fresh local/regional produce into school nutrition programs while cultivating schools as an alternative market outlet for small-scale farmers. This is a collaborative program with the New North Florida Cooperative.
Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurship - A collaborative training program in collaboration with the New North Florida Cooperative designed to enhance youth capacity in agricultural entrepreneurship, work ethic and effective teamwork.
New and Beginning Farmers Training Program - Program provide educational opportunities and technical assistance that improves the likelihood of success for the next generation of small farmers. The program utilizes non-traditional approaches including web-based, self-directed training and a beginning farmer demonstration and training site.
Specialty Crop Project - This project focuses on specialty crop enterprises development that will enhance farm profits and marketing success for small-scale specialty crop producers by strengthening the links between producers and consumers for a more secure community and economically viable small-scale, specialty crop farm operations.