- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
The Agribusiness Program in the College of Agriculture and Food Sciences at Florida A&M University is an applied program integrating the principles of economics, business and management to the agricultural sector.
Our students learn the essential components of business analysis, qualifying them for employment with major corporations as managers, analysts, and researchers.
Additionally, their training in agricultural and physical sciences gives them the flexibility to advance along diverse career paths within a given firm or government agency.
Furthermore, this flexibility makes Agribusiness graduates more attractive than traditional business school graduates to the largest sector of our economy, Agribusiness.
Agribusiness Program - CAFS - Florida A&M University
Tallahassee FL, 32307 - Phone: 850.599.3383 - Fax: 850.412.7603
Florida A&M University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access University