- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
The CAFS strategic plan describes the mission, vision, values, and goals and objectives of the FAMU College of Agriculture and Food Science (CAFS) for the next five years, 2005-2009, and beyond.As an evolving document, the strategic plan addresses critical issues related to the college in teaching, research, extension/outreach and international services.This plan is continually reviewed and revisedas needed.